Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin hotel offers a wide range of 5 star hotel services including secretarial, travel and entertainment arrangements.
Stay connected wherever you go in our resort hotel in Hong Kong with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi access. Take advantage of our Business Centre with secretarial service or 24-hour Concierge for assistance any time. Whether you are relaxing by the outdoor pool, or attending a meeting at any of our event venues, or dining at our restaurants and bars, our dedicated team are well-prepared to offer a high level of consistent sincere service to ensure a flawless and delightful experience.
Our Shatin hotel in New Territories also offers complimentary shuttle bus service between the hotel and Tsim Sha Tsui, Airport Express Kowloon Station, Sha Tin, and Hong Kong Science Park.
Sha Tin (also Shatin) is one of the 18 districts of Hong Kong located in the New Territories area. Sha Tin has plenty to offer to visitors seeking authentic cultural, recreational and gourmet experiences in HK, and is best known for its equestrian racecourse, shopping centres and distinctive local culture. Centrally located, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin hotel offers quick and easy access to all tourist attractions in the New Territories.
Sha Tin is a district located in the New Territories of Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Subtropical with an average winter temperature of 14°C rising to 33°C in summer.
Visitors from most countries can enter Hong Kong without a visa for periods of seven days to six months. Check with your Chinese embassy or consulate for the latest status.
- 427 Rooms & Suites
- 132 Long Stay Rooms & Suites
- Regency Club Rooms & Lounge
- Harbour and Mountain View Rooms
- Hotel Shops
- Hong Kong Airport Transportation
- Sha Tin 18 Chinese Restaurant
- Cafe Buffet and A-La-Carte
- Pool Bar Barbeque Dinner
- Tin Tin Bar with music
- Melo Spa, Hong Kong
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Family Activities in Sha Tin
- 13 Business Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Indoor and Outdoor Wedding Venues
- Outdoor Landscaped Garden
- 14 specially adapted rooms with adjusted sinks, roll-in showers and storage space
- Audible fire alarms in every guestroom and public areas
- Sprinkler in every guestroom
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and elevators
- Grab rails in bathrooms of rooms designed for guests with special needs
- Accessible public toilets
- Event facilities, restaurants, swimming pool, garden and tennis court are all accessible via elevators
- Wheelchair available upon request in advance
- Special parking lots for disabled patrons
Business Centre services include:
- Computer rental
- High Speed Internet
- Photocopying service
- Facsimile service
- Office supplies
- Packaging service
- Shipping / postal service
- Rental of laptops
Business Centre is open from Monday to Friday. For details on charges, please contact our Business Centre at +852 3723 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guestrooms and suites
Restaurants and bars
Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM
High speed Internet is available at a charge
Map & Directions
Located at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong International Airport is conveniently accessible via hotel limousine, taxi, public airport bus,
and Mass Transit Railway (MTR). Please refer to the hotel’s Transportation page for more information.
Walking from University MTR Station
The hotel is a three-minute walk from University MTR Station.
Driving from Kowloon
Take Tolo Highway (Route 9) North, exit at "Exit 4" towards Ma On Shan / Ma Liu Shui / University Station, and take the first exit to Chak Cheung Street at the roundabout.
Take Tolo Highway (Route 9) South, exit at "Exit 4" towards Science Park / Ma Liu Shui/ University Station, and take the first exit to Chak Cheung Street at the roundabout.
Shuttle Bus Service
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin hotel offers complimentary shuttle bus service between the hotel and Hong Kong Science Park, Sha Tin, Airport Express Kowloon Station and Tsim Sha Tsui.
Please click to see a detailed shuttle bus schedule.
- Hong Kong International Airport (Chek Lap Kok) – 45 km, 30 minutes by car
- University MTR Station – adjacent to the hotel
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong – adjacent to the hotel
- Hong Kong Science Park – 3 km
- Tolo Harbour Cycling Track – 2 km
- Kau To Shan – 3 km
- Sha Tin New Town Plaza – 4 km
- Sha Tin Racecourse – 5 km
- Fo Tan – 2 km
- Tsang Tai Uk – 4.5 km
- Ma On Shan Country Park – 4.5 km
- Tai Po Kau Nature Reserve – 4.5 km
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery – 4 km
- Tao Fong Shan Christian Centre – 8 km
- Amah Rock – 8.5 km
- Che Kung Temple – 8.5 km
- Lion Rock Hill – 8.5 km
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum – 8.5 km
- Outward Bound Hong Kong (Sai Kung) - 15 km
- Mai Po Wetland – 20 km
- Lo Wu – 16 km
- Lok Ma Chau – 23 km
- 24-hour Concierge service
- 24-hour Room Service
- Business Centre offering a wide range of secretarial services
- Rental of laptop computer, mobile phone, and technology and communications equipment
- Mailing and parcel handling
- Babysitting service (by prior arrangement)
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Sightseeing tours
- Extensive car parking facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Five restaurants and bars
- In-house florist
- Airport Limousine
- Wired and wireless broadband Internet acccess
- Covered parking for over 100 vehicles
- Booking of organised tours to places of interest (on prior arrangement)
- Safe-deposit boxes in all guestrooms and suites
HK$20 per hour
Parking service is available with Octopus Card payment only.
Parking lots for disabled patrons are available at our Hong Kong business hotel. For oversized vehicles, the limited height clearance is 3.9 metres.
Please see the maps and driving directions of our Hong Kong hotel.
Blooms and Blossoms
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Enquiries: +852 3723 1234 or email email@example.com
From Hong Kong International Airport to hotel
Located at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong International Airport is conveniently accessible via hotel limousine, taxi, public airport bus, and Mass Transit Railway (MTR).
Hotel limousine (normally a 4-seater Mercedes Benz S350) takes approx. 30 min from the airport to the hotel, and costs HK$720 per car per trip. Our airport representative will meet you at the Arrival Hall with a hotel signage and escort you to the limousine. Advance reservation is necessary.
A direct taxi ride from the airport to the hotel would cost about HK$300 per car (max 5 persons each), depending on the traffic.
Public Airport Bus
The MTR ride from Sha Tin station to University station would take about 10 min and costs HK$4 per person. Taxi ride from Sha Tin to our hotel directly would cost around HK$60 to HK$80 per car (max 5 persons each), depending on the traffic.
Airport Express train to Tsing Yi Station takes 15 min, and costs HK$60. Subsequent taxi ride to the hotel is necessary, which takes about 25 min and costs approx. HK$130.
From other areas to hotel
Shuttle Bus Service
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin hotel offers complimentary shuttle bus service between the hotel and Hong Kong Science Park, Sha Tin, Airport Express Kowloon Station (Elements) and Tsim Sha Tsui.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Celebrate Christmas and New Year of all styles
Celebrate Christmas and New Year’s spirit with authentic delicacies and pampering packages
Melo Spa Deluxe Winter Warmer
Pamper yourselves with two nourishing packages at Melo Spa to fight against the dry weather
Melo Spa & Fitness Total Wellness Journey
Join our 4-month Melo Spa and Fitness Total Wellness membership to enhance health and beauty
Cafe presents Festive Afternoon Tea Set
Celebrate the wonderful festive spirit with heart-warming treats and delicacies
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call +852 3723 1234